GTRI Wins the 2009 CSIA Apex Award for Outstanding Tech Company of the Year

Denver, Colo. – June 16, 2009 – Global Technology Resources, Inc. (GTRI) announced today it is a winner of the […]

By zivaro|June 16, 2009|0 Comments

Denver, Colo. – June 16, 2009Global Technology Resources, Inc. (GTRI) announced today it is a winner of the Outstanding Tech Company of the Year.  The Apex Awards are prestigious technology awards recognizing outstanding accomplishments and leadership by Colorado’s advanced technology companies and professionals.

GTRI was founded in 1998 and quickly became one of the most respected network and datacenter consulting firms in the US. The firm exceeded $150M in revenue in 2008, has shown a profit every year for 10 years and between 2005 and 2007 has experienced a more than 200% growth. While 60% of this company’s business is in the federal government space, the remaining 40% is commercial enterprise with a large customer base in Colorado and Utah,” Su Hawk, President, CSIA. “GTRI and all of this year’s winners demonstrate the success, innovation, leadership, and determination that is the core of Colorado’s technology industry,” she continued.  “Colorado is home to more than 5,050 software companies, and yet many people don’t realize how large and successful this industry is in Colorado.  So, our APEX Awards is an evening of recognizing the success stories because there are many right here in Colorado that need to be honored,” she added.

We are honored to be named a winner for the Outstanding Tech Company of the Year award,” said Glenn Smith, VP of Operations for GTRI. “The other firms considered for this award are amazing companies, so we are especially humbled to have been chosen. We are continuously striving to deliver a better level of service quality for our clients, and this award is really a testament to all the people within GTRI making that a reality.

About GTRI

GTRI provides industry-leading consulting and technology services that help clients derive real business value from their technology investments. With deep foundations in both networking and data center technologies, we support clients across a broad spectrum of industries with IT strategy, planning, private and cloud architectures, implementation and IT operations. Learn more at

About CSIA

CSIA is Colorado’s Technology Association and works on behalf of the entire technology industry in Colorado; providing connections, insight, advocacy, and competitive edge programs and services to help technology companies succeed and prosper. CSIA is involved in legislative issues and public policy to ensure this large industry is represented.  CSIA also provides a number of annual programs, events and connections to support business success.

# # #

GTRI is a registered trademark of Global Technology Resources, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.


Teresa Kloser

Global Technology Resources, Inc.


Learn how Zivaro’s managed SIEM solutions can help your business stay protected

learn more

Subscribe to updates

learn more

Want to learn more?